PDL eScience Projects
PDL projects that are data-intensive and thus heavily invested in the use of computers for advancement.
- DISC-Distances: Analyzing the distribution of distances between galaxies
- DISC-Finder: Identifying clusters of astronomical objects
- DISC-Holes: Indexing black-hole simulations
- DISC-Index: Indexing cosmological simulations
- DISC-Quasars: Identifying distant quasars in sky surveys
- DISC-SkyMap: Indexing astronomical objects
- Chino Hills Earthquake Simulations
- Nonlinear Soil Effects in Large-Scale 3D Ground Motion Simulations
- Site-City Effects in Large-scale 3D Earthquake Simulations
We thank the members and companies of the PDL Consortium: Amazon, Facebook, Google, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Hitachi Ltd., Intel Corporation, IBM, Microsoft Research, NetApp, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Pure Storage, Salesforce, Samsung Semiconductor Inc., Seagate Technology, Two Sigma, and Western Digital for their interest, insights, feedback, and support.