    Re: iSCSI - re-phrase of 4.1

    The problem with not allowing leading zeroes in binary (hex)
    encodings is that some keys, such as CHAP_C, are not guaranteed
    to always be the same length.  Currently, we get the length
    from counting the number of hex digits for the key.  If leading
    zeroes are not allowed, this won't work.

    Since leading zeroes don't hurt a hex constant anyway (e.g. these
    would come after the 0x, so we won't confuse them with octal),
    we should allow them so we don't have to introduce length fields.

    --
    Mark

    --
    Mark A. Bakke