    Re: iSCSI - re-phrase of 4.1

    The issue of leading 0s was brought up in the context of decimal numbers.
    In the context of hex or base 64 encoding for binaries (not numbers) the leading 0 has value - it implies length -
    0x0015 is different from 0x15.

    Julo

    Luben Tuikov <luben@splentec.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    05/03/2002 05:18 PM
    Please respond to iSCSI; Please respond to Luben Tuikov