    Re: iSCSI : Holes in StatSN

    Santosh,

    Overlaps and out of order delivery and gaps are not forbidden by SAM . I
    think we have to go to T10 for that I can't see a good reason to do it. We
    have a good solution without asking for it .  I can see large and important
    future application that will relay on overlaps and/or gaps and I am not
    going to foolishly do something to disable or harm their efficient
    implementation.  I think that T10s philosophy of keeping the target master
    of the transfer and not limiting it in any way is too valuable to ignore.

    IMHO your request violates our charter without any good reason to support
    it.

    Julo

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com> on 01/02/2001 03:53:13

    Please respond to Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>