    RE: Urgent as Framing Hint

    Dear Mr. Otis,

    You are a category by yourself - as the members of the IPS know since long
    and the subscribers of end2end will learn soon.

    For the sake of the list it would be worthwhile if you could complain with
    2 simple rules:

    - read carefully a note before you answer
    - write only about things you understand

    Both you and all the list members will gain - you some free time and the
    list a lot of bandwidth.

    As for this note per-se - as it was pointed several times in the pas data
    placement is all about
    placing data in the buffer while data delivery is when the socket call
    returns (or end is posted if async. I/O is supported).

    Julo

    "Douglas Otis" <dotis@sanlight.net> on 01/12/2000 19:07:54

    Please respond to "Douglas Otis" <dotis@sanlight.net>