    Re: SCSI MIB: Open Issues

    Hi all,

         Regarding usage of scsiDscLunLun as the index, I agree with
    Michelle that it introduces complexities. Additionally,

    - The default nature of LUN0 might be confused with a special index
      value of 0

    - I'm not sure how well it scales for hierarchical LUN addressing.

    - Non-contiguous possibility of the index will be just that much
      more difficult to implement.

    While none of these make the choice of scsiDscLunLun as an index
    invalid, I think they add up to a present a failrly substantial case
    against it.

    Thanks,
    Sajay

    --