    Last Call status

    I'm a bit late in announcing this (sorry, day job gets
    in the way every now and then ;-) ), but we have four
    IPS WG Last Calls that concluded recently:

    (1) Document: Internet Storage Name Service (iSNS)
    (2) Document: Finding iSCSI Targets and Name Servers Using SLP
    (3) Document: Definitions of Managed Objects for iSNS
    (4) Document: Definition of Managed Objects for SCSI Entities

    All four documents have made it through WG Last Call.  There
    are still a few open issues with the SCSI MIB (4) that need to
    be worked out on the list (and many thanks to Michelle for
    summarizing them and working on resolving them), but another
    WG Last Call does not appear to be needed.

    The others need to be nit-checked in my spare time over the
    holidays (e.g., iSCSI-SLP (2) has too many authors), and the
    MIBs will have to be checked by the WG's MIB advisor, Keith
    McCloghrie.

    Many thanks for all the hard work that got us to this point.
    I hope to get all of these drafts to the ADs/IESG during
    January.

    +1 (508) 293-7953 **NEW**     FAX: +1 (508) 293-7786
    black_david@emc.com        Mobile: +1 (978) 394-7754

Last updated: Tue Feb 11 14:19:18 2003
12297 messages in chronological order