    RE: iSCSI: StatSN Field in R2T messages.

    Yes StatSN should be included in the "except" list.

    The text should read:

    The numbered-response(s) or R2T(s), requested by a SNACK, MUST be delivered as exact replicas of the ones the initiator missed except for the fields ExpCmdSN, MaxCmdSN and ExpDataSN which MUST carry the current values. R2T(s)requested by SNACK MUST carry also the current value of StatSN.

    Julo

    "Gwendal Grignou" <ggrignou@silverbacksystems.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    06/28/2002 04:23 AM