    Re: iSCSI - WG Last Call - list of issues and their resolution : Task Management

    Ullas,

    I think since we had allowed the possibility that the response for the target
    cold reset may not reliably be delivered to the initiator due to the session being
    immediately taken down (in 9.5.1), it is reasonable to make the change
    you're pointing out, that defines the general base case for all task management
    requests except the reassign.  It escaped my attention during my earlier note
    on this subject.

    Thanks.
    --
    Mallikarjun