    Re: iSCSI: Questions regarding iSCSI LUN Access Controls

    Nick,

    As Jim points out, SPC-3 is the "clearer definition/reference".
    iSCSI draft does not include references to numerous individual
    T10 proposals, but rather to T10 standards that incorporate the
    approved proposals.

    The only thing I'd recommend is that a reference to SPC-3 be
    added explicitly in the quoted text - i.e. S/b "SCSI access controls"
    W/ "SCSI access controls ([SPC3])" on the first reference.
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka
    Networked Storage Architecture