    From: Julian Satran [mailto:Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 1:07 AM
    To: John Hufferd
    Cc: ips@ece.cmu.edu; owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: Re: iSCSI: Small editorial update

    OK - Julo

    |         |           "John Hufferd"   |
    |         |           <hufferd@us.ibm.c|
    |         |           om>              |
    |         |           owner-ips@ece.cmu|
    |         |           .edu             |
    |         |           06/24/2002 12:34 |
    |         |           "John Hufferd"   |

    ---------------------------------------|

      |       To:       "Julian Satran" <Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com>
    |
      |       cc:       ips@ece.cmu.edu
    |
      |       Subject:  iSCSI: Small editorial update

    ---------------------------------------|

    Julian,
    I think we need to add a clause that denotes that a bi-directional command
    is being addressed in the second paragraph under 9.7.5 in your working
    draft 14.  We should add the expression ", in the context of bidirectional
    commands, ".  The following would be the revised paragraph.

    "R2T and Data-In PDUs, in the context of bi-directional commands, share the
    numbering sequence (see Section 2.2.2.3 Data Sequencing)."

    I know it should be obvious when one really thinks about it, however,  it
    make the intent easier to understand.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

Last updated: Mon Jun 24 12:18:45 2002
10958 messages in chronological order