    Re: iSCSI: 12-97 Bit Rule

    Bill Studenmund wrote:

    > On Thu, 13 Jun 2002, Luben Tuikov wrote:
    >
    > Luben, what in the world are you hoping to achieve by this dialog? I fail
    > to see how the note you just sent (partially quoted below), complete with
    > hostile sarcasm, will achieve any changing to the CRC text.

    1. Trying to extract more constructive emails from ppl,
       especially when they refer to emails sent by me.

    There is no point in you sending your praise of organization X
    and person Y to me.

    Just send me something of the sort: ``Luben, a+b = c+1, contrary
    to what you claim.'' and I'll be so happy.

    2. I'm not trying to change the CRC text. Just trying to make
       it clearer.

    If you have a problem with abstract ideas, just say so,
    and that will be the end of it, rather than going around
    for a few emails.

    As I mentioned, I'm reading other mailing lists and ppl
    the DO NOT use ``I agree with X'' so as to preserve
    their own identity! They agree with rule, idea, notion, equation,
    postulate, etc. Preserve your identity!

    I've never seen ``I agree with X'' used so much (at all) elsewhere
    (Mailing lists).

    Let me hear YOUR opinion and YOUR ideas, but posting just
    to say that you praise organization X and person Y,
    is hardly of any help and is not constructive.

    --
    Luben

Last updated: Thu Jun 13 20:18:53 2002
10791 messages in chronological order