    Arvind

    Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 15:38:47 -0700
    From: charissa.willard@sanvalley.com

    For FC over IP a port can be either a B_port or an E_port. A B_port
    supports Class F frames and thus could at least use the Class F BB_Credit
    object that you specified in fcmEPortTable.

    The MIB defines the FcUnitFunction type of 'bridge' as "encapsulates FC
    frames within another protocol". Doesn't this imply "tunneling"?

    Since a B_port is transparent to the Fabric, just providing a table for
    B_Ports may provide a solution for other devices/ports that are
    transparent to the Fabric and need an object for BB_Credit.
    <<<<<

Last updated: Sat Jun 01 14:18:32 2002
10453 messages in chronological order