    RE: iSCSI: Multiple IP Addresses on a Physical Network Port

    Thanks for the clarifications - perhaps explicit statement of the
    possibility to associate one Network Portal with multiple portal groups to
    in 2.4.1 paragraph a) and/or e) would enhance clarity.

    Yaron

Last updated: Wed Apr 10 18:18:31 2002
9584 messages in chronological order