    Re: iscsi : error recovery diagrams similar to Annex C of FCP-2.

    Santosh,
    Lets not do anything major like that in the current draft.  We want the
    draft  to close, however, something like what you suggested, that starts
    out as a separate (perhaps informational) draft, would probably be welcome.
    Are you volunteering to do the work or lead the effort?

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    Santosh Rao <santoshr@cup.hp.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 04/09/2002 03:35:31 PM

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu