    RE: FCEncap Last Call Comment 39

    My .02:

    The purpose of FCencap is to specify an encapsulation mechanism without
    making assumptions about the nature or constraints of the environment in
    which the encapsulating protocol operates.  For that reason, FCencap ought
    not to be prescribing such policies.

    Charles

Last updated: Tue Apr 02 12:18:20 2002
9430 messages in chronological order