    RE: iSCSI:SRP

    John,

    Unfortunately, this is an attempt to "close the barn door
    after the horses have escaped".  Sending iSCSI to the IESG
    with a "MUST implement" for SRP, but without WG analysis of
    the CHAP and DH-strengthened CHAP mechanisms as alternatives
    for the "MUST implement" will likely result in the IESG returning
    the iSCSI draft to the WG some number of months later with
    instructions to do the analysis.  I believe the WG should
    do this analysis right to avoid having to do it over ...

    Sorry,

Last updated: Tue Apr 02 21:18:18 2002
9437 messages in chronological order