    RE: iSCSI: New Lucent stmt on SRP

    Mr Black,
       I did not posting any "quasi-legal" analysis with
    my last email. I don't how you came to that
    conclusion? Chasing red-herrings by my comments? Are
    we ignoring that this is an issue for all the folks
    who have spent two years on this (personally my
    involvement is just about an year into it)?
       This is the first time I was told after over eight
    years of IETF participation and implementation of open
    standards protocols that I need to have a lawyer look
    into issues before open standand technology could be
    implemented.

      I am just interested in knowing what we, as a group,
    have in mind to avoid any legal problems with
    implementing this protocol into a product.

    SG