    Re: MaxBurstSize ambiguous and should be separated

    Before, we do this,  I think we need to understand if there really are
    devices, that have more buffers for input then they have for output, or
    visa versa.  It would seem that we remove simplicity that applies to 99% of
    the devices, for some imagined flexibility.

    I see no need for this change.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Julian Satran" <Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 03/18/2002
    04:45:51 AM

    Sent by:    owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu