    From: Julian Satran [mailto:Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com]
    Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2001 3:37 AM
    To: Eddy Quicksall
    Cc: ips@ece. cmu. edu (E-mail); owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu
    Subject: Re: iSCSI: LUN in Data-out and NOP PDU's

    Eddy,

    It was felt that TTT management could be kept local to the LU or group of LUs (no requirement to be unique on target).
    The combination LU and TTT is used instead. That enables groups of entities to form a "virtual target".

    Julo

    "Eddy Quicksall" <Eddy_Quicksall@ivivity.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    21-12-01 22:38