    RE: iSCSI: responding to a logout request

    thanks - julo

                        "Eddy Quicksall"
                        <Eddy_Quicksall@iv       To:     "ips@ece. cmu. edu \(E-mail\)"
                        ivity.com>                <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
                        Sent by:                 cc:
                        owner-ips@ece.cmu.       Subject:     RE: iSCSI: responding to a
                        edu                       logout request

                        18-12-01 01:43

    I think I made an error in my suggested wording?

    It should be:

     Initiator MUST send a Logout with a reason code of "Close the

     connection" (if using multiple connections) or "Close the

     session" (if not using multiple connections).

    Eddy

          Initiator MUST send a Logout with a reason code of "Close the

          connection" or "Close the session".

         Why do we have to close multiple connections, at the iSCSI level, one
         by one?

         Amir