    RE: iSCSI: scope of keys

    This key must be sent on the first login request on every connection - it
    is part of the session identity. Julo

                        "Eddy Quicksall"
                        <Eddy_Quicksall@iV       To:     Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL,
                        ivity.com>                <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
                                                 cc:
                        18-12-01 17:25           Subject:     RE: iSCSI: scope of keys

    IO means "only during login". It does not mean "connection only".

     13 TargetName

     Use: IO by initiator ALL by target, Declarative

     This key must be provided by the initiator of the TCP connection to
     the remote endpoint in the first login request ...

    So, here is a case where it is session wide ... so IO cannot mean
    "connection only" (I assume that since TargetName is not LO, then it must
    be
    ok to send this key for each connection).

    Eddy