    Re: iSCSI: scope of keys

    I do not think that this has anything to do with sending stale values.
    Whenever it is sent, it will be the value at that time.  Regardless of how
    set.  No need to have async updates.   That is the way normal reporting
    values work.

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Mallikarjun C." <cbm@rose.hp.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 12/14/2001 04:44:45 PM

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu