    Re: iSCSI: unsolicited data

    Sandeep,

    I assume that TCP will not overcomit (this is also a commitment that is easy to predict and small in size).
    iSCSI in this case is on the safe ground whatever it commits.

    I agree however that the deadlock statement has no place in the draft and I will take it out.

    Julo

    Sandeep Joshi <sandeepj@research.bell-labs.com>
    Sent by: owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu

    12-03-01 11:14 PM