    RE: iSCSI : login keys & mode page settings

    I'm not sure -- this sounds somewhat like the
    old principle of not asking why there's a hole
    in one's foot when one has aimed the gun at
    it and pulled the trigger.  For the tape
    example, if some tape driver changes a
    Target iSCSI parameter that disrupts that
    driver's own tape I/O in a fashion that the
    driver can't recover from, I think it's
    clear where the fault lies.  If one Initiator
    can damage another in this fashion, then we
    may indeed have a problem.

    Comments?,