    RE: iSCSI Reqts: In-Order Delivery

    Doug,

    Attempting a fast exit ... I agree with the interpretation
    of SAM insofar as SCSI responses are concerned - the
    description of ABORT TASK in SAM (6.1) is clear that a
    SCSI response to an aborted task must not be delivered to
    an initiator after the FUNCTION COMPLETE from the ABORT
    TASK that aborted it is, and similarly for both ABORT
    TASK SET and CLEAR TASK SET.

    Since this requirement is contained in the
    existing requirement to adhere to SAM, we don't need
    any additional text in the iSCSI requirements draft,
    right ;-) ?

    ???,