    Re: Not so many copies please

    Kenneth  Merry,
    Not all mail systems let the user set any other "respond-to" other then the
    sender.  Even if you could, that could make it just a bad or worse, because
    some folks will always put IPS@ece.cmu.edu, and then put your name
    explicitly, and then to the "respond-to" name.  (I think that might cause 3
    copies).

    However, I understand your point, which is cool, but even then, you  must
    get multiple copies which you have to sort through latter right?

    Lets continue off the reflector, or we will make the volume of mail worse,
    trying to reduce it.

    .
    .
    .