    Re: iSCSI Naming and Discovery

    I agree. I think that at this stage we should limit ourselves to naming a
    target (and view).

    Julo

    "John Hufferd/San Jose/IBM" <hufferd@us.ibm.com> on 07/10/2000 02:32:10

    Please respond to "John Hufferd/San Jose/IBM" <hufferd@us.ibm.com>

    To:   ips@ece.cmu.edu
    cc:    (bcc: Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM)
    Subject:  Re: iSCSI Naming and Discovery

    Jim Hafner,
    I wish you would NOT get "...down off the pulpit...".  This group seems to
    need your preaching that LU names do NOT go into the Name Service.  Please
    keep it up.  I will look to you to be the anointed person to keep up the
    preaching, and the drum beat, so the rest of us can send our flames to
    other areas.  This is the area that you know cold, and I, and I hope the
    rest of the team,  will be looking to you for continuing guidance in this
    area as well as the related areas of  SCSI Access Controls, and Extended
    Copy etc.

    .
    .
    .