    Re: multiple TCP connections

    Hi Steve,

    First off, I'm not sure what you mean by IP mulithoming.

    To an extent, the draft supports IP multihoming, in that:
    	- a multihomed host has multiple IP addresses
    	- each TCP connection binds to only one IP address
    	- howver, iSCSI supports using multiple TCP connections
    	  for a single iSCSI sessions.
    	- thus, iSCSI supports multihoming.

    One advantage of using multiple TCP connections is that you can have
    multiple independent TCP and DMA engines operating in parallel,
    each at a slower speed (8 TCP engines at 1 gigabit instead of one
    TCP enginea t 8 gigabits).

    -Costa