    Re: IETF Draft for VI/TCP

    I'll oppose to that.

    I agree that WG *decisions* should be carried in consensus
    within the formal WG meetings.

    However, there are many issues that needs to b discussed and
    so many views that needs to be explained.

    I think that such face-to-face meeting is a great opportunity
    to hear the others.

    A meeting that is *open* to *all* of the community can only assist.
    Frankly, going all the way to Pittsburgh for 2 hours only, is a little
    bit of a waste - for someone whose main interest is Storage...

        Regards,

            Y. Klein