    RE: IETF Draft for VI/TCP

    David,

    Can we get a room for some face-to-face design team meetings in Pittsburgh.
    If would be a vaste not to use the week to make some progress on some open
    issues.
    We can keep them widely open although I assume that they will not be as
    widely attended as the formal session.

    On site is convenient as people can slip in-and-out and attend some other
    sessions too. If we do make our private arrangements that would be more
    difficult.

    Black_David@emc.com on 27/07/2000 01:39:59

    Please respond to Black_David@emc.com