    RE: Who is doing what

    GENROCO has mapped SCSI on Scheduled Transfer, currently a draft ANSI
    T10 standard.  The Schedule Transfer Protocol, also a draft ANSI standard
    (passed public review) is defined on IP (and implemented as such by SGI on Linux).
    So there is a standards-based solution already existing for SCSI on STP/IP.

    DonDonald D. Woelz                 Tel: 262-644-2505
    V. P. of Sales and Marketing    Mobile: 414-732-7705
    GENROCO, Inc.                   Toll Free: 800-243-6762
    255 Info Hwy                    Fax: 262-644-6667
    Slinger, WI 53086