    RE: Who is doing what

    Don,

    Adaptec's EtherStorage also supports TCP, as well as a light-weight
    transport protocol (STP). There has been some confusion over acronyms. STP
    is SAN Transport Protocol (an acronym within an acronym). It has been
    confused with Scheduled Transfer, which it is not.

    For more information on EtherStorage, see http://adaptec.com/etherstorage

    Paul von Stamwitz