    Re: Virus sent last Thursday - Anyone use RoadRunner?

    Pat-

    Thanks.  Actually, nobody on the list complained about it; the
    automated virus-scanners sent the responses.

    I took Paul K's advise and forwarded the traceable response to
    the service provider, so they can handle it.

    Mark

    --
    Mark A. Bakke
    Cisco Systems