    Re: iSCSI: TSID -> TSIH -> TISH -> ... ?

    Yes we can change to TISH. But that is all that is needed.  I only changed the wording to better reflect the (old) fact that TSID is no really part of SSID.

    Julo

    Luben Tuikov <luben@splentec.com>
    Sent by: luben@ns.splentec.com

    04/13/2002 01:22 AM
    Please respond to iSCSI; Please respond to Luben Tuikov