    RE: iSCSI: NOPs on discovery session

    I do not see any reason to keep the decovery session up.  Why would it be
    needed to stay up?

    .
    .
    .
    John L. Hufferd
    Senior Technical Staff Member (STSM)
    IBM/SSG San Jose Ca
    Main Office (408) 256-0403, Tie: 276-0403,  eFax: (408) 904-4688
    Home Office (408) 997-6136, Cell: (408) 499-9702
    Internet address: hufferd@us.ibm.com

    "Ayman Ghanem" <aghanem@cisco.com>@ece.cmu.edu on 12/05/2001 09:37:34 PM

    Sent by:  owner-ips@ece.cmu.edu