    RE: iSCSI version number

    If we need intermediate versions we should clone an approach similar to
    what Gene Milligan put in the SCSI Block Devices command set.  This
    intermediate versions will continue to be an issue, Gene recognized that
    many folks implement before there is an 'official' standard and that we
    need to deal with it.

    Lawrence J. Lamers
    email:  ljlamers@ieee.org
    Cell Phone:  (408) 234-0071