    Re: FW: Sense data and Response Data

    The target can return the data in data-in PDUs followed by the response.
    Response data is meant in contrast to user data (response data are some
    form of device exception message).

    Julo

    "Lakshmi Ramasubramanian" <nramas@windows.microsoft.com> on 06-07-2001
    21:30:57

    Please respond to "Lakshmi Ramasubramanian" <nramas@windows.microsoft.com>

    To:   mbakke@cisco.com, Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL, dap@cisco.com
    cc:
    Subject:  FW: Sense data and Response Data

    Pardon me for sending this mail to you folks directly. I didn't receive
    any email on the reflector since yesterday afternoon.

    Has this issue related to sense data and response data been discussed
    earlier?

    thanks!
     -lakshmi