    Re: TCP Framing (considered helpful?)

    John,

    Thanks for reiterating your concerns.

    You make a case that non-marker software implementations can
    push marker-enabled hardware HBAs into becoming more expensive.
    May be, I would have thought that a non-marker hardware sender
    is more likely to push a marker-enabled hardware receiver to
    be expensive...

    Anyway, isn't this ultimately a performance-cost tradeoff though?
    That was the point of my message, in particular pointing out that
    there are no interoperability concerns.
    --
    Mallikarjun

    Mallikarjun Chadalapaka