    Re: iSCSI Parameter Negotiation

    Steph,

    It seems that the target is allowed to propose parameter values.
    See http://ips.pdl.cs.cmu.edu/mail/msg03273.html

    It seems that the statement which was added to resolve this
    is in Sec 2.8.3
     "All these keys except the X- extension formatted MUST be
      supported by iSCSI initiators and targets"

    I agree that the legal permutations need to be more clearly stated.

    And your efforts to cut any implementation complexity will undoubtedly
    earn much goodwill :-)

    regards,
    -Sandeep