    RE: Multiple targets behind a single IP address

    Oops, sorry for using that loaded term!  I mean "identifier" in the most
    generic way and didn't mean to imply that this is a SCSI target identifier!
    I think Jojy was asking what part of the iSCSI PDU indicates which target
    this packet is addressed to, and I was trying to convey that the connection
    the PDU is received on should provide the association with the target.  You
    are correct in pointing out that the association is actually higher than
    that, in that a connection is associated with a session, and it's the
    session that identifies the target.

    To your third point, the connection = ip address+port pair in TCP

    Marjorie Krueger
    Networked Storage Architecture
    Networked Storage Solutions Org.
    Hewlett-Packard