    RE: Multiple targets behind a single IP address

    Marjorie,

    I think I have to ask some questions concerning your quoted statement that
    the "TCP connection is the target identifier".    First, the term "target
    identifier" is a heavily loaded term in SCSI; is that the sense you meant
    it it? Second, how do multiple connections per session, particularly with
    connections spanning multiple TCP entities (IPaddresses and IPports) fit in
    your picture?  Third, is it the connection itself or the ipaddress/ipport
    you're referring to?

    Thanks,
    Jim Hafner

    "KRUEGER,MARJORIE (HP-Roseville,ex1)" <marjorie_krueger@hp.com>@ece.cmu.edu