    RE: Framing Discussion

    Just to clarify, this was an informal design team meeting arranged by
    Hewlett-Packard.  The group invited was intentionally small and the
    selection criteria was "individuals that Randy knew to be currently working
    on this problem".  Our intent was to clarify/articulate the need for a
    framing solution and communicate this information to the IPS group.  Since
    this purpose has been served, there will not necessarily be a follow-on
    meeting.

    Marjorie Krueger
    Networked Storage Architecture
    Networked Storage Solutions Org.