    San Diego Agenda: Call for items

    Towards getting the San Diego agenda organized ...
    if you've submitted an Internet-Draft and want time
    to discuss issues it raises in San Diego (and have
    not already sent me a request), please send me a
    note indicating the name of the draft, and what
    action you are going to ask the ips WG to take
    with respect to it.  Examples of actions are:
    - The draft proposes a new area of work, and the
    	draft author(s) would like the WG to take
    	on this work and adopt the draft as a WG
    	draft.
    - The draft addresses an open issue in the WG's
    	work.  One or more of the WG's drafts
    	should be revised accordingly and/or this
    	draft should be adopted as a WG draft.
    - The draft reports results/experience from
    	implementation of protocols the WG is
    	working on.  The WG should take account
    	of this experience and lessons learned
    	in revising its drafts.
    Those who have already sent me requests need not
    resubmit them.  Due to the holiday, I'm going to
    guess that an ETA for your co-chairs getting
    the agenda done is early next week.

    +1 (508) 435-1000 x75140     FAX: +1 (508) 497-8500