    Re: San Diego Agenda: Call for items

    David,

    I would like to suggest the security issue as proposed in the latest IPS
    draft. Although presented by Steven last meeting, I believe that the
    considerations and solutions we took in the new draft should be
    explained and discussed (about 10 minutes presentation and 10 minutes
    discussion).

    Regards,

    Yaron Klein