    Re: RDMA over TCP (Was Re: VI (Was: Avoiding deadlock in iSCSI))

    Steph,

    I made the same points as you a long time ago on this list (before
    Adelaide) when Costa came out with an RDMA option for TCP.

    I think that at the time I was vocal in support of such an approach.

    Watching what happened to it and considering that we have to have
    widespread
    support to get to use it for storage I think it will be counterproductive
    to have iSCSI
    wait for it.

    That is what "Julo was not buying"

    Stephen Bailey <steph@cs.uchicago.edu> on 29/09/2000 00:36:40