    Re: Status summary on multiple connections

    Matt,

    Only a small correction. The draft out is the second draft. The first
    version  (00.txt) was
    a multi-connection asymmetric solution without any connection allegiance
    for data.
    The current draft is the first having the symmetric flavor.

    Julo

    Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com> on 29/09/2000 06:31:21

    Please respond to Matt Wakeley <matt_wakeley@agilent.com>