    From: pat_thaler@agilent.com [mailto:pat_thaler@agilent.com]
    Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 1:15 PM
    To: Julian_Satran@il.ibm.com; VDaliraju@sbs.com
    Cc: eddy_quicksall@ivivity.com; ips@ietf.org; ips-admin@ietf.org
    Subject: RE: [Ips] Re: iscsi RDMA standard

    The consortium has finished the work Julian mentioned. The results of the
    work have been submitted as internet drafts:

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ko-iwarp-iser-00.txt

    and

    http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-chadalapaka-iwarp-da-00.txt

    The first is the spec for iSCSI over iSER and the second is the architecture
    document.

    Pat