    RE: TargetPortalGroupTag for redirection

    Dean,

    The last 48h is only for editorial changes.
    However I think that I will try to publish the errata - as I know it now -
    sometime during the next month and send a note to the list.

    Again don't expect any changes - only editorials and perhaps
    clarifications.

    "Dean Scoville" <dean.scoville@qlogic.com>
    14-07-03 21:54

    Julian Satran/Haifa/IBM@IBMIL
    cc
    <ips@ece.cmu.edu>
    Subject
    RE: TargetPortalGroupTag for redirection

    Julian,
    I've heard several references to changes that will be made during
    the "last 48h". When do you expect the "last 48h" window to occur?
    Is the delay due to a backlog at the RFC editor?

    Do you have a list of the changes that are planned for the "last 48h"
    (or a new iSCSI draft that includes them) so we can start upgrading
    our Draft 20 implementations to be compliant with what will
    eventually become the iSCSI RFC?

    thanks,
    Dean