    From: Venkat Movva [mailto:vmovva@istor.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 4:46 PM
    To: mbakke@cisco.com
    Cc: marjorie_krueger@hp.com
    Subject: question about iscsiTgtPortalAttributesTable

    Hi,

         I have question about the IETF-ISCSI-DRAFT-MIB.

    Question:

       Currently iscsiTgtPortalAttributesTable is indexed by the iSCSIInstIndex and PortalIndex.

       But there is no information about the target node to which it is associated with. According to ISCSI Spec

       I can have target network portal that can belongs to multiple target portal groups as long as these

       target portal groups belong to different target nodes.

        How do I add network portal with ( IP : 10.1.1.10 : port 8070)  to

                     iSCSI Instance = 1, TagetNode = 1, Tag = 2

          and to  iSCSIInstance = 1  TargetNode = 2, Tag  = 3 ?

      In the current Draft MIB there is no association of Network portal with TargetNode.

      Is this information missing in the DRAFT MIB or am I assuming something wrong?

     Sorry for sending direct mail to you

     Please let me know if there is reflector ( forum) to post this type of questions.

    Thanks

    Venkat

Last updated: Thu Jun 05 15:19:51 2003
12615 messages in chronological order